Innokenti Port Douglas
Innokenti the Beachfront - Your Own Personal Tropical Resort
Welcome to Innokenti, your Port Douglas Beach House.
Enter through the front doors at the portico, past the lush tropical gardens to a welcoming waterfall and fish sanctuary to your own private resort in Port Douglas Queensland on the doorsteps of the Great Barrier Reef. Over the 1st small bridge and veiled, behind the entrance you will find a sprawling retreat, luxurious tropical living indoor - outdoor lifestyle to perfection, just moments from the golden sands of Four Mile Beach.
Please note: Over peak periods it is cheaper to arrive and depart on a Friday Saturday or Sunday.
Accommodating up to 10 guests accommodated in four spacious bedrooms and a bunk room, Innokenti is ideal for family reunions, groups of friends or even golfing holidays with the choice of the Mirage or Sea Temple Golf Course just 5 minutes away and the village of Port Douglas a couple minutes further.
This "home away from home" features, all of the modern conveniences essential for your holiday in tropical paradise including a sensationally equipped kitchen that includes JURA coffee machine, filtered hot and cold water, dual dishwashers, built in Lieberer fridges plus NBN wi-fi internet, a media room with the 2nd Bose system and 80" TV connected to in house movie library, and DVD.
Innokenti is an artists home and the house is decorated throughout with original artworks many inspired by the great barrier reef and out tropical surroundings.
The sparkling blue swimming pool is heated to 29 degrees in winter and cooled over summer accessed from the outdoor dining area to the luxurious lounge and kitchen. There is a second outdoor area with a bar style configuration that seats 6 on the tropical garden outlook.
A very very large king bedroom, latex matress opening up to rainforest, has digital TV and apple tv plus desk and an even larger en suite bathroom.
King bed or 2 king singles, shares bathroom with bedroom 3
King bed or 2 king singles, shares bathroom with bedroom 2
King latex bed with ensuite, features digital TV
Double bunk room suitable for 2 small children with digital TV, apple TV and basin and desk, backs onto parents room
The Beachfront is located within the exclusive, gated Beachfront Estate within metres of 4 Mile Beach at Port Douglas. The Beachfront features a parkland and features beach access. Macrossan Street is just a 7 minute drive from the Estate or a 20 minute beach walk or 15 minutes on push bikes.
Guests at Innokenti do not have access to the garage. There is double car parking in front of the garage for guests.
Contact the owner on 0418966652 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A pavilion and outside dining room with pool and BBQ area
- A large pool area with tropical gardens and grassy areas
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with European appliances with breakfast bar overlooking an interior tropical garden with separate eating area
- 2 large king size suites with walk in robes and ensuite bathrooms
- 2 further king size bedrooms, all kings split except main
- Wine fridge, steam oven and coffee machine
- Fully equipped laundry with European white goods
- Indoor dining table, seating eight
- Lounge room with large flat screen TV, Bose Sound System/DVD
- Air conditioned bedrooms and ceiling fans
- A large, comfortable internal lounge area with all necessities (65" LED TV, Foxtel, Bose stereo and Apple TV
- Separate Media Room with Apple TV and Bose DVD
- NBN WIFI internet access
- Formal internal dining area
- 3 bathrooms
- Indoor/outdoor dining
- Heated swimming pool and spa (heated in winter months only, June - August)
- Double car parking - garage not accessible.
- Full laundry facilities
- All linen and towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more
- Especially for our guests
- Chilled boutique wine, exotic fruit basket and tropical flowers await your arrival.
- L'Occitane amenities are provided for your enjoyment.
- Air conditioning
- Apple TV
- Coffee Machine
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Internet - free
- Stand alone property
- TV in bedrooms
- Washing Machine - Top Loader
- Singles : 2
- Doubles : 4
- Singles : 4
- Doubles : 3
- Singles : 6
- Doubles : 2
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 0
- King Beds: 4
- Single Beds: 6
- Sofa Beds: 0
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Availability for Innokenti Port Douglas
Use the calendar below to search dates to obtain pricing. Please note that during the winter periods arrival days are Fridays and Sundays.
Innokenti Port Douglas Guest Reviews
The survey results below and statistical information to the right represent information that has been provided by guests who have stayed over the past 3 years. Every guest at the completion of their stay is asked to complete this survey.
Stayed 01/11/2019 to 04/11/2019
Had a wonderful time as a family
Stayed 29/09/2019 to 05/10/2019
Stunning Property in Port Douglas
Stayed 21/09/2019 to 29/09/2019
Stayed 13/07/2019 to 20/07/2019
Stayed 08/06/2019 to 11/06/2019
Love this house
Stayed 07/01/2019 to 14/01/2019
The house was presented immaculately
Stayed 30/03/2019 to 01/04/2019
Innokenti ticked all the boxes
Stayed 11/11/2018 to 21/11/2018
Stayed 01/12/2018 to 08/12/2018
Location Map of Innokenti Port Douglas
The Beachfront gated estate in Port Douglas on 4 Mile Beach
Photos of Innokenti Port Douglas
The Floor Plan of Innokenti Port Douglas
The tariffs below represent the total price for a seven night stay in that given period. For the most accurate pricing use the calendar above.
|Christmas New Year||$ 6650|
|Shoulder Season||$ 5040|
|Low Season||$ 4410|
|School Holidays||$ 6650|
|High Season||$ 6300|
2 NIGHTS FROM
Get price quote
Would you stay again?9.3/10
Value for money8.8/10
Would you recommend us?8.5/10